BDDS Local Offices

The first step to applying for a Developmental Disabilities waiver (Family Supports Waiver or FSW) is to contact your local Bureau of Developmental Disabilities Services (BDDS) office to request an application packet. You will complete and return the packet and all documents requested to the BDDS office. 

Download a copy of the BDDS Offices Map

Use the map below to find contact information for your local BDDS office.

Which county do you live in?